Motorbike insurance is similar to car insurance only that this now covers Bikes. If you or third party is injured in an accident, or your bike’s stolen or damaged, the right level of insurance will cover the costs related to the accident and help you get back on the road.
Why you should take a bike insurance?
Bike insurance benefits will include;
- Cover for Multi savings on additional bikes in one policy
- Cover for Helmet and leather cover
- Cover for legal expenses that you may incur in case you are sued by a third party
- Cover for Uninsured driver
- Personal accident cover
- Breakdown services
- Legal protection services.
Why you need insurance on a bike?
Anyone riding a bike on public roads needs to have it insured. Third party insurance is the minimum level of cover required by law. The insurer will compensate you in case of any Loss
Bima Mtaani understands that in Kenya, it is mandatory to have the minimum third party cover