Responsible for Marketing Minet’s Products and Services to attract new business and ensure growth and retention of clients
Duties and Responsibilities
• Clearly articulate value propositions for segments and industries for existing and prospective clients.
• Develop business growth strategies to help drive revenue growth. • Creating targeted sales and marketing plans.
• Understand client needs and be able to tailor solutions to address them.
• Participate in product development and creation of marketing collaterals to support targeted value propositions.
• Participate in development of various products distribution channels.
• Develop a credible pipeline of prospective clients.
• Develop a calendar for marketing campaigns.
• Provide weekly and monthly production reports.
• Perform any other relevant duties that may be assigned by the supervisor
Experience and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field.
• 5 years relevant experience in a similar position within the insurance industry.
• Experience in sales management with a proven track record.
Competency and Attributes
• Have Integrity.
• Positive attitude, self-motivated, self-driven and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Good negotiation and networking skills.
• Should be Passionate, confident, energetic, and proactive.
• Good Organizational and analytical skills.
•Proper Interpersonal and communication skills.
• Should be Flexibility and adaptability